Veterinarian Information for current &/or previous pets:
Please call your vet’s office and let them know we will be calling for a reference and that it is fine to give us information. This will expedite the process.
Please list 2 references (non-family members)
- Permit Rawhide Rescue volunteers to conduct a home visit upon placing the dog and follow up calls for the purpose of assuring the proper care and adjustment of the dog.
- In the event you cannot keep the animal, you MUST IMMEDIATELY contact Rawhide Pet Rescue at 908-581-3417or e-mail at email@example.com
- Purchase an identification tag for your new dog within the first 24 hours of possession. Notify us IMMEDIATELY if the animal becomes missing or lost so we may assist in finding it.
- Accept possession, title and responsibility of the animal described above at your own risk, and hereby release and waive any right against Rawhide Pet Rescue which you may have now, or in the future, for any damages to person or property caused by said animal. Recognize that animals, like humans, differ in their responses to different situations and that we cannot make any claims or representations as to previous or future behavior and actions of the animal.
- Have the animal checked by your veterinarian within 7 days. Provide medical care at your own expense of any conditions previously unknown to Rawhide Rescue as well as routine yearly exams for as long as you own the dog.
IN SIGNING BELOW YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS ABOVE AND UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU HAVE GIVEN FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION OR DO NOT FOLLOW THE TERMS OF THIS CONTRACT, ANY OF THE ABOVE AS INDIVIDUALS OR AS AN ORGANIZATION MAY RECLAIM THIS ANIMAL AND START LEGAL PROCEEDINGS AGAINST YOU, AT YOUR EXPENSE, AND MAY ASSESS DAMAGES IN THE AMOUNT OF $1000.00 AGAINST YOU. YOUR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT WILL RESULT IN THE ANIMAL RETURNING TO ANY OF THE ABOVE-MENTIONED OR THEIR REPRESENTATIVES. RAWHIDE RESCUE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO RECLAIM THE ADOPTED ANIMAL IF THE ANIMAL IS NOT BEING TREATED HUMANELY OR IS ABUSED. THIS WOULD INCLUDE BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO INADEQUATE FOOD, WATER, SHELTER, SOCIALIZATION, AND EXERCISE.
Rawhide Rescue reserves the right to reclaim the adopted animal if the animal is not being treated humanely or is abused. This would include but is not limited to inadequate food, water, shelter, socialization, and exercise. Rawhide Rescue also reserves the right to deny adoption of a puppy to a family with young children under the age of six years old.
I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND WILL COMPLY WITH ABOVE STATED CONDITIONS.